- Service Agreement Plans
- NDIS processing for clients who are NDIS managed
- Reports/Assessments to support NDIS applications and reviews
- 1:1 therapy
Consultation, reports & formal assessment
- Analysis and assessment of child's speech and language abilities
- Formal reports including funding reports and autism spectrum disorder reports
1:1 Therapy-based interventions
Developing therapy based communication programs including:
- AAC Intervention (e.g. PECS, Aided Language Displays, PODD books, iPad, LAMP)
- Speech requirements (articulation and fluency/stuttering)
- Language (using language and understanding language)
- Pragmatic Language (the functional and social use of language)
- We work with families to help them understand their child’s communication and behavior. We provide them with strategies that are functional and can be used at home.
- We support families to access other professionals and/or funding pools.